Friday 18 November 2011

Giving Mums A Helping Hand


Green People got a surprise visit from our very own Gemma and new baby Rafferty this week! Amongst the cuddles we were able to find out how she is getting on with motherhood and how she is enjoying the Organic Babies Range.


The Results are in!
We asked Gemma what hers and Rafferty's favourite products are:


Rafferty’s fave products:

Rafferty has had some cradle cap on his eyebrows (?!) and becausethis is scent free I’ve been applying it frequently to them and the dry skin ishealing really well. As it’s scent free this has also reassured me about using itso near to his eyes.

Another favourite product for Rafferty is the Nappy Cream Baby Balm.I’ve been putting this on his bottom at every nappy change as I noticed he wasgetting a little sore when he was only a couple of weeks old. His bottom nowlooks lovely and happy again and I love the natural chamomile scent. 

Gemma's faveproducts:

I’ve been using this whilst breastfeeding and love the fact that it’ssafe to use before breastfeeding and doesn’t need to be removed first. I’vealso been using this as a hand cream and lip balm too- a good all rounder tothrow in the baby bag!

I also love the organic self tan too - I lovethe fact that I can still use it whilst breastfeeding (unlike high street brands). - That’s when I have time to put it on! I also used it loads whilst beingpregnant. 

New Products

We also showed Gemma the latest editions to the Organic Babies range - Newborn Hamper & Sticky Hand Sanitiser and she couldn't wait to tell her friends about them.

This lovely wicker basket includes a complete set of must haves from the Organic Babies range - perfect for any new edition. All the products are suitable to use from birth and are ultra mild on the skin. They are perfect for sensitive skin so can be used on little ones skin who may be prone to eczema and skin allergies.

We have introduced into the Organic Children's range a new Sticky Hand Sanitiser which offers anti- bacterial protection without the chemical irritants found in mainstream sanitisers. This is perfect for on-the-go mums and a must for nappy bags!

Have you tried our latest editions?



No comments:

Post a Comment